The 20 Health Benefits of Real Butter
1. Butter is rich in the most easily absorbable form of vtamin A necessary for thyroid and adrenal health.
2. Contains lauric acid, important in fighting fungal infections and candida.
3. Contains lecithin, essential for cholesterol metabolism.
4. Contains anti-oxidants that protect against free radical damage.
5. Has anti-oxidants that protect against weakening arteries.
6. Is a great source of vitamins E and K.
7. Is a very rich source of the vital mineral selenium.
8. Saturated fats in butter have strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties.
9. Butter contains conjugated linoleic acid, which is a potent anti-cancer agent, muscle builder, and immunity booster.
10. Vitamin D found in butter is essential to absorption of calcium.
11. Protects against tooth decay.
12. One of the few foods in existence to protect against calcification of the joints.
13. One of the few foods to protect against hardening of the arteries, cataracts, and calcification of the pineal gland.
14. Helps your body absorb minerals.
15. Is a source of highly absorbable iodine.
16. Can promote fertility in women.
17. Is a source of quick energy, and is not stored in our bodies excessively.
18. Cholesterol found in butterfat is essential to childrens’ brain and nervous system development.
19. Contains Arachidonic Acid which plays a role in brain function and is a vital component of cell membranes.
20. Protects against gastrointestinal infections in the very young or the elderly.
CHURN YOUR OWN BUTTER
using your Food Processor…. use sea salt for salting… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MAzSv3SlnY
Use a mason jar and shake for 15 min. … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMoC62CHwPc
Rosemary Health Benefits: Growing Your Own Medicine
Rosemary has a wealth of healing properties and you can grow it yourself. Here’s some essential information on rosemary health benefits and how growing rosemary at home can be one of the easiest things to do.
According to studies found in the Journal of Neurochemistry and Nature Reviews Neuroscience, rosemary’s active component carsonic acid (CA) can actually protect the brain from damage, including that caused by strokes and degeneration due to toxins and free radicals.
The Greeks may have also realized the stress-busting powers of the plant. Modern research has shown that nurses exposed to rosemary oil scent before taking exams exhibited far less test anxiety. It’s been suggested that the smell of rosemary essential oils can actually reduce cortisol levels; cortisol is known as the stress hormone.
But, it isn’t only the smell of rosemary that is healing; rosemary health benefits even dip into the topical-arena. Infused in an oil and applied to the skin, there is evidence that rosemary can stop hair loss. It can also be used to treat muscle pain and arthritis, reducing inflammation while improving circulation. It is useful on skin afflictions like bruises and eczema too.
Finally, rosemary preparations (like tea) can be taken internally. Digestive problems and headaches can easily be soothed with this simple stove-top remedy.
Many of rosemary’s medicinal benefits are due to its antioxidant qualities, protecting the cells from damage by toxins and free-radicals. The health benefits of rosemary include:
Reducing anxiety, elevating mood
Protects against DNA damage
Arthritis treatment, anti-inflammatory
Detoxifying the liver
Cancer prevention (due to containing carnosol, a compound found to have anti-cancer properties)
By: Dr. Lai Chiu Nan
It has worked for many. If it works for you please pass on the good news. Dr. Lai is not charging for it, so we should make it free for everyone. Your reward is when someone, through your word of mouth, benefits from the regime. Gallstones may not be everyone’s concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer. “Cancer is never the first illness,” Dr. Lai points out. “Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer.
In my research in China , I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones. We all have gallstones. It’s a matter of big or small, many or few.
One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area.” So if you think you have gallstones, Dr. Lai offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.
1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools. “Usually they float,” Chiu Nan notes. “You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many.”
“Even if you don’t have any symptom s of gallstones, you still might have some. It’s always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then.
Article source: happyhomemaker88.com/tag/dr-lai-chiu-nans-gallstone-natural-remedy/