The 20 Health Benefits of Real Butter
1. Butter is rich in the most easily absorbable form of vtamin A necessary for thyroid and adrenal health.
2. Contains lauric acid, important in fighting fungal infections and candida.
3. Contains lecithin, essential for cholesterol metabolism.
4. Contains anti-oxidants that protect against free radical damage.
5. Has anti-oxidants that protect against weakening arteries.
6. Is a great source of vitamins E and K.
7. Is a very rich source of the vital mineral selenium.
8. Saturated fats in butter have strong anti-tumor and anti-cancer properties.
9. Butter contains conjugated linoleic acid, which is a potent anti-cancer agent, muscle builder, and immunity booster.
10. Vitamin D found in butter is essential to absorption of calcium.
11. Protects against tooth decay.
12. One of the few foods in existence to protect against calcification of the joints.
13. One of the few foods to protect against hardening of the arteries, cataracts, and calcification of the pineal gland.
14. Helps your body absorb minerals.
15. Is a source of highly absorbable iodine.
16. Can promote fertility in women.
17. Is a source of quick energy, and is not stored in our bodies excessively.
18. Cholesterol found in butterfat is essential to childrens’ brain and nervous system development.
19. Contains Arachidonic Acid which plays a role in brain function and is a vital component of cell membranes.
20. Protects against gastrointestinal infections in the very young or the elderly.
CHURN YOUR OWN BUTTER
using your Food Processor…. use sea salt for salting… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MAzSv3SlnY
Use a mason jar and shake for 15 min. … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMoC62CHwPc