Vegan Gummy Bears
Normal Gummy bears are made with Gelatin which is Ground animal bones Yuck so here is a healthier Recipe that tastes Fantastic
8 tablespoons Agar Agar powder (not flakes, they’re not going to get solid enough!)
4 cups Frozen fruit juice (your favorite flavor!)
(Cascadian Farm has several unsweetened organic juices but you pick your favorite )
Gummy bear mold they sell them in stores and online
or use any candy or cookie mold you wish
I use ice cubes tray cuz im lazy ~ Daw
1. Place the juice in a small sauce pan and thaw.
2. Once thawed dissolve the agar agar into the juice.
3. Place over medium high heat and bring to a simmer.
4. Lower heat to keep at a simmer and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
5. Pour into candy molds or into an 8 x 8 glass baking dish.
6. Cool for 2 hours or until firm.
7. Pop the gummy bears out of the mold or cut with cookie cutters.
8.Do a little dance while singing the gummy bear song and enjoy eating your own gummy bears!
Yes that is all there is to it!!
Tip they last 2 weeks in the fridge! 6 months frozen