Chicken, Bacon & Cream Cheese Mini Taquitos
1/3 of a 16-ounce package bacon (about 6 slices), chopped
1/2 of an 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
8 flour tortillas (10-inch)
1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and cut up
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon milk
1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
dash Dried dill weed
dash Garlic powder
dash Ground black pepper
How to Make It
- 1 Cook the bacon in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on paper towels.
- 2 Stir the bacon, cream cheese and chicken in a medium bowl.
- 3 Cut each tortilla into 3 (3-inch) circles using a round cutter. Spoon about 2 teaspoons chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla round. Roll the tortillas around the filling and secure with toothpicks.
- 4 Pour the oil into a heavy 4-quart saucepan to a depth of 3 inches. Heat the oil to 350°F.
- 5 Add the taquitos to the saucepan in batches and cook until well browned on all sides. Remove the taquitos from the saucepan and let drain on paper towels. Let cool for 5 minutes. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
- 6 Mash the avocado in a medium bowl with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, sour cream, milk, vinegar, salt, parsley, onion powder, dill weed, garlic powder and black pepper. Serve with the taquitos for dipping.